Sunday, July 20, 2008

First Post

Why start blogging? I discovered this a while back and found that I really tru;y enjoy reading about peoples families and thoughts on life. Well, my life is crazy busy with working full time and having four children and a husband, I find it hard to keep in touch with everyone that I want and need to so I thought this would be the perfect solution. I want to share some of the funny, sometimes stressful, crazy things that happen in my day to day life of being a mother, wife, and friend. I warn you, I am not big on computers, in fact, I get by on knowing the basics so my BLOG will be very basic and to the point. I hope you enjoy....

3 comments:

anne said...

I'm so glad you are writing a blog! I look forward to reading the good, the bad, the crazy and all the stuff between! Hopefully it will give me some insight as a new mother. xoAnne

Jill said...

Hi Tracy- so happy to hear about your blog! I will book mark it now...

Michelle said...

I didn't know you started a blog! I'm so excited to follow along!