Friday, August 29, 2008

A blast from the past...

Surfing through my pictures today, I stumbled upon a few pictures that I find to be quite alarming.....

I think this was taken when I was 34 1/2 weeks pregnant with the girls..


I remember this one. I was 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Two days prior to my induction at 37 weeks..



People would look at me say "OMG!" constently!! I thought they were just exaggerating their response to "how big I was". Now, 40 pounds lighter, I can see what people were staring at! I couldn't even find a maternity shirt that would cover my belly and look half way decent. That sweater was an XL and looked ridiculous!

Ahhh....it feels good to be done having children.

1 comment:

And then there were three.... said...

Oh my god Tracy your belly looks fake because you are so tiny and it was so huge!!! It looks like you just stuffed a beachball under your shirt. You are just so cute!