Friday, September 12, 2008

She gets it....

She really, really gets it!

Sarah Palin stated in her acceptance speech for VP on September 3rd (OK, I am little behind but hey! I've been busy!), "From the inside, no family ever seems typical. That is how it is with us. Our family has the same ups and downs as any other-the same challenges and the same joys. Sometimes even the greatest joys bring challenges. And children with special needs inpsire a special love."

In the September 15th edition on PEOPLE magazine she states, "It's the way life is suppose to be. Everyone has battles, but not everything has to fit into a mold of perfection. Fulfillment and joy go much deeper than that."

AMEN!! VERY, VERY well said! I love how she views her life with baby Trig! It's so down to earth and honest!

You know, it takes one to know one sometimes. People who do not have a child with special needs miss out on something so special and yes, the "Special love" we feel for them is amazing and cannot really be described. I am not saying that I am voting Republican this year. I consider myself an Independent, but she amazes me.

No comments: