Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

What a beautiful night! If I had to guess, it was in the 50's last night for trick or treating! It was a perfect night weather wise.

We had a Pirate Princess, Batman, and a Butterfly....



We started off with going to my friend Tina's house for the annual Halloween dinner for the kids. She has a little tiny dog that Maggie is just in love with...

My sweet butterfly...

This house was super "scary" and Maggie wouldn't go near it. She kept saying, "I want to go home, mommy! I don't like this. Let's go, mommy please??" I was able to capture her in front on the scary stuff once she was a certain distance away...


Mike stayed home and handed out candy with Miss Molly (she was too tired) and I took Maggie and Kooper around. I lost Gavin shortly after the scary house. He did finally return with his friends 2 hours later with 50# of candy!

We then got together with some neighbors and played the Wii. I have not laughed that hard in a very long time. Watching adults act like little kids was just too funny! It was a lot of fun!