Sunday, November 2, 2008

Little Miss Busy Bee!

Whoa! I am exhausted! Little Miss Molly has kept me quite busy this morning. She is really advancing in her Independence and learning new skills every day--I just love it!

I was in the office picking up while Molly was suppose to be eating breakfast. I walk into the kitchen to find Molly performing her new trick:


She was standing there saying, "Hi, mum". Naughty, naughty...


Oh, the tricks don't stop there! I let her out of her highchair, she crawls (the stubborn buck won't walk even though she knows how) over to the TV, turns it ON, yes, she knows how to turn the TV ON, looks up at me and says, "babe". She wanted to watch Baby Signing Time. So I turn it on...


And Baby Signing Time it was until....



10 minutes later, she is throwing all of the bibs out of the bib drawer in the kitchen. I said to Molly, "No, no, Molly; you need to pick those up and put them away. You know what happened next? She did it! OMG--she did it! She's so darn smart!

Molly putting the bib away..

...and then closing the drawer


I just love this little girl!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

oh my goodness, what a little stinker! She is so adorable!!

Grandma Pam said...

What Nana likes the best is her cutest little 'plumber's butt'!

Courtney said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a beautiful family, and I love that you introduced me to Molly!

Lucy has a website, tons of pictures. You can find her at www.babyhomepages.net/mcdermott.

Becca said...

Oh, that's so cool! It's amazing how turning 2 brings with it so much of that independent streak. Sounds like she knows what she wants and knows how to get it! I love that she puts things back, too.

Molly's such a cutie!