Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sibling Night Out

For those of you who don't know me personally, I have two brothers and a sister. Once we hit adulthood, we started going out together every now and again. Well, for whatever reason (most likely due to our inability to stop reproducing) we took a break for a few years but now we are back!

Do to some of our schedules (my schedule working every third weekend, Rudy's job, and Dan and Jeremy having drill one weekend/month) we had to reschedule a few times but we finally got together. Our plan was to go out to dinner and then to the comedy club for some laughs. We started out trying to find a restaurant that didn't have an hour wait. Guess where we ended up??





Too funny! Not quite sure how we ended up there. We sat at a cool wood table that was shaped like Minnesota. (No, it doesn't take much to amuse me)


Everything was going good up until we went to the Martini Lounge after the comedy club and they made me the strongest martini I have EVER had. Let's just say the night went sour for me after that. Why is it that I am always the "naughty" one on sibling night out? I think I will be the D.D. next time. I will keep myself out of trouble that way.

All in all, it was a fun night. Thanks, guys!

Now for the introductions...
My sister Carie and her husband, Dan



My brother Jeremy, and his wife Lea.


Me and my hunny bunny


The baby of the family, Rudy
+

The four of us siblings


...and all of us!!

1 comment:

Smudges and Blips said...

You, Tracy, the naughty one? No way! I can't believe it! (Can you feel the sarcasm ha-ha)