Monday, November 24, 2008

We mustn't forget about Maggie!


I wasn't kidding when I was wrote that Maggie makes sure that she is not forgotten. Oh, I no longer worry about Maggie not getting enough attention. She cracks me up! When Molly was working on walking, I'd put my hands in the air and say, "Molly, walk to mommy!". It was soon after that that Maggie would say, "Maggie, walk to mommy!" and she would run up to me and give me a big old hug! Geez, Mags, you've been walking for 20 months now but GOOD JOB!!

Today we (as in Maggie and I) were working with Molly on cup stacking. Maggie took pride in showing Molly how it is done. Then, she (Maggie) took them, stacked them and said, "Look, mama! Maggie did it! Maggie did it!" Of course, I said, "Good Job, Maggie!" Again, she's been cup stacking for a year now, but Good Job, Maggie!

She's so darn sweet!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Awww, that is so sweet! I bet they'll be incredibly close as they grow up. I know of a few families with twins, 1 with Ds, 1 without, and am very curious about the dynamics as they grow. Your girls are beautiful!