Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Best Christmas Present Ever!

We had a wonderful holiday season. It was especially nice as I have to work every other Christmas and I had this year off. It was so fun to watch the look on my kids' face as they opened up, "what they always wanted".

I, too, opened up what I have always wanted, however, I was not aware that it was what I've always wanted until after the fact. My mom gave each of us kids (there are four of us)a scrap book of our childhood, a picture CD of all the pictures AND a DVD of ALL of our pictures played with music. WOW! I choked back the tears! It was the most amazing gift I have ever received. It was so fun to look at each of my siblings book and "remember when".

So, thank you, mom for making this the best Christmas and for getting me the unforgettable gift.

No comments: