Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa...

Last night we had our Daycare Christmas Party. I truly look forward to this every year. Janice (my daycare provider) has a wonderful spread of food and desserts alike, then has Santa come. And what a great Santa he is. He sings holiday jingles with the kids, then calls them each up one by one and gives them their very special gift. The whole time, he making the kids laugh; he is a silly, jolly old sole!

When Santa walked in, all the kids were cheering and so happy. Janice says, "wow, no screamers this year?" I responded with, "this may be a first". Well, we both spoke too soon. Yup, Maggie was terrified! As soon as she saw him, her whole body shook. I thought she might need a bag to breathe into! Molly, well, she is still just as curious as she was last year. Gavin, of course, just loves and believes in Mr. Claus.

Maggie scared to death!


Warming up...

As close as we are going to get. I didn't realize she was picking her nose--lol~



2 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

What a nice Santa. Looks like fun.

Becca said...

Great pics! Love the nose-picking. LOL