Saturday, January 10, 2009

Girls and their wardrobe!

Auntie Lea picked up the girls' winter jackets and hat for next year on clearance last week. I had them try them on to make sure that they were going to fit next year and I literally have not been able to get Maggie out of them!! She wears them from sun up to sun down, yes, including the hat.

The pink jacket is a 3T and is intended for Molly and the brown one is a 4T for Maggie. I guess the pink one will be Maggie's for the remainder of this year and the brown one for her next year.

Mike made a very valid point. She is a total girly girl and just loves getting new clothes! Hee! Hee!


2 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

That is ADORABLE!!!!! I really should buy my kids for next year too while the sales are good!

Bethany said...

So cute! We have that brown coat!