Friday, January 23, 2009

The Good Lookin' Blog

This post is long overdo.

For those of you that have followed my blog, you have noticed that it has been anything but "cute". I am computer iliterate but I have always wanted my blog to be "cute" and neat and organized. As most of you know, I work full time and do not have a lot of "spare time" to revamp my blog.

I went out on a limb and asked Bethany (well, she did offer!!) to make a new header for me. I really wanted new pictures of the kids but again, do not have the time so I had her make one up from the picture I had.

In the process, she changed some things around so now my blog looks totally AWSOME!! Don't you all agree??

Thanks, Bethany!

2 comments:

Becca said...

The header is beautiful!

Bethany said...

Aww shucks, don't make me blush. Kidding ... it was fun! Thanks for letting me spread my design obsession onto you! LOL