Monday, January 12, 2009

Signing Time is Back!!

I bought two Baby Signing Time videos for the girls a long time ago and they loved watching them. It was also amazing watching Molly do some of the signs.

5-6 months ago, they stopped playing on the DVD player. An error message kept coming up on the screen stating that it could not read the disc. Well, they were played a lot and had a few scratches in them (I am notorious for not taking care of DVD's for whatever reason) and I just thought that we had our fun and now it's all over until....

I started to see more and more DVD's not working. It took us a long time but realized that it wasn't my mistreated DVD's that was at fault, it was the DVD player itself. So we bought a new one this weekend and Voila!.

The babysitter is back!!! And Molly does almost all of the signs! My smart girl...

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh that is so cute! Darn DVD player! We love signing time too!

Becca said...

We never got into the Signing Time videos, but Caillou and Blue frequently babysit Samantha while mommy cleans up and checks e-mail. LOL

Ann said...

I jumped over to your blog from the yahoo group (Multiples w/Ds). I have a 4-year old, Nathan, and 9-month old twins, Caleb and Maggie. We got Caleb's Ds diagnosis after he was born. Just wanted to say hello and your children are gorgeous.