Tuesday, January 20, 2009

That's My Girl--whoa hoo!

Molly has been saying "dada" for quite a while. She says it in context as well. Each day when Mike gets home from work, her whole face lights up, walks her short stubby little legs over to her daddy as fast as she can saying, "hi, dada, hi, dada".

We have been working VERY hard on the "M" sound with her. We empahsize everything that starts with "M". Mike called me last night on my way to work to tell me that Molly was saying, "mama"!! And then I heard it--the sweet name "MAMA!!"

Whoa hoo! I am sooooooo proud!!!!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Yay!

Courtney said...

That's wonderful!! Such a sweet sound!

Michelle said...

Hooray!!! That's wonderful!!

Chrystal said...

I am so, so happy for you!

Tell her to send some of those "mama" skills this way, ok? ;-)

Becca said...

Yay, Molly!!! Isn't that just so amazing to hear? So sweet.