Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend with Bugs!




Yesterday, Bugs (Gavin) and I went to see the movie "Marley and Me". Of course, during the two hour movie, he had to go to the bathroom FOUR times. There was only a handful of people in the theater but kept making people laugh. He is only five and his interpretation of what was going on what pretty cute and the fact that he's just a funny kid.

Today, Bugs and I went to watch his girlfriend, Chloe, dance at her recital. He only went to the bathroom TWO times in the hour and a half we were there. After the recital, we had to get Chloe a belated birthday present and he insisted on picking it out. He kept getting distracted by all the batman toys, the cars, and trucks. Mommy ended up picking it out. He went to the bathroom before leaving Target.

We then went out to eat with Chloes family (Ok, Ok, I know you are all wondering. Chloes is my friends daughter. It's an arranged marriage, you see) and he was just being so darn funny!! He went to the bathroom only ONE, yup, ONE time while we were there for an hour.

We got home and he was eating a handful of Oreo cookies and he says to me, "Mom! This is so weird! My brain is talking to me and it keeps telling me to eat more and more Oreos! Isn't that weird?! I am not thinking, mom. It is telling me to eat more cookies!"

The kid cracks me up! I had a great time with "Gavin and Me" this weekend

He is suppose to be on a bladder medication to help him control his bladder but I really thought he was OK off of it.

Tonight, he got his bladder medication...

1 comment:

Grandma Pam said...

Pretty lonesome!
Nana