Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Don't you sass!!


Maggie is a mini me. From her facial expressions to her actions. She loves babies (as does her mommy) and she loves to talk (as does her mommy--LOL).
Since she is two years old, she doesn't miss a thing! Because she is two, she tends to get a little bit too voisterous and I have to let her know that she "can't sass her mommy". She also speaks of herself in third person. She always says, "Maggie is hungry". I am not sure why; my boys never did that but I think it's pretty cute at any rate.
Last week during the early stages of potty training, she went #2 in her undies. Not a big deal, right? Well, she was sitting there watching Elmo and didn't tell me that she went. She always tells me that she poops IMMEDIATELY after, that is why I started training her. So off to the potty we go. I was "scolding" her for not telling me and she needs to go in the toilet, not in her underwear. She gives me this angry look, points her finger at me and says...
"Don't you sass your Maggie!!!"

2 comments:

Bethany said...

LOL Classic!

Grandma Pam said...

Do you feel like you are "...raising yourself?"
Too cute.