Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Too sleepy...

I have a housekeeper that comes every other Friday. Yes, that's right. Our lives are so busy and by having a housekeeper come in and do all the "major" deep cleaning, it really allows me more time for the family because it's hard to just "maintain" the home, let alone do the deep cleaning.

So anyway, Amy cleans a house before ours so she comes about 12:30. It's a hit or miss if the kids are at daycare or not. A couple of weeks ago, they were home and we thought it would be best to do the girls' room first since it was nap time. I really thought I could keep Molly up until 1:15 or so.

Wrong......





Poor baby fell asleep right there on the hard wood!










1 comment:

My name is Sarah said...

Oh my goodness. That is so cute. My mom has a helper come into our house too. Her name is Kelly. She makes my room look spotless. Sometimes I am home sick sleeping in my bed when she comes, but I don't think I have ever been on the floor:)