Sunday, February 15, 2009

Prayer Request

I have so much to blog about. A very busy week for us and a lot of new changes coming our way. The most important first; Princess Grace.

Grace came into my life on July 2nd, 2008. Grace grew her wings on February 9, 2009. I was Grace's first nurse. I let her mom and dad hold her for the first time. The parents stood out to me. They were young and yet so proud and excited about being new parents. I cried with the family. I cried tears of sadness when we didn't know how things would turn out. We cried tears of joy as Grace Elizabeth was finally able to go home. Grace even came back a couple months later and I was so happy. So, so, happy to see how great she looked and how well the parents were doing.

Then I heard of Grace going to heaven. Shocked.

Grace was a beautiful baby girl. You will be missed.

Please send some prayers to Graces' family tonight. I am not sure how you ever go on after a child dies and I hope and pray for peace within their hearts.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Oh no. How did she die? Was it unexpected? That is so sad. Her parents look so young! Praying for the family and for your heart. :(

Michelle said...

That's so very sad - you have such a heartbreaking job, don't you? I feel for her parents.