Tuesday, July 14, 2009

So much for that cute shot!

On the 4th of July (yup! That was 10 days ago!! I am soooo behind in my blogging), we got up early to attend a parade in St. Joe.

I rushed to get the twins and Gavin dressed, packed the diaper bag, grabbed the camera and out the door we went. I intended on getting some cute shots of them in their 4th of July outfits once we were settled and waiting for the parade to start.

As soon as we arrived at our friends house, I immediately went to set up our seating area, unload the van and such. I was wondering what the twins were doing here:





But really thought nothing of it....

Until.........


I was finished getting everything settled in it's perfect spot and then I saw my cute little girls in their 4th of July outfits....








Covered in Chocolate donuts!!!!! (Now I know what they were doing in the first picture! I was too busy to notice the BIG bag of donuts being passed around!)

Well, let's face it. These are the kind of pictures you get when your twins are TWO!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

TOO CUTE!!

I like your new header - who made it for you!? It's super!

ABandCsMom said...

Oh those pictures are priceless!

ABandCsMom said...

Sure, you can add us!