Friday, July 10, 2009

Step Up For Down Syndrome Walk!


It's that time once again to start pledging for the Step Up For Down Syndrome Walk. (Formally named the "buddy walk")
The walk will be held on SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20th at the Midway Picnic Pavilion at Como Park in Saint Paul.
We had such a great time last year and I have high hopes that this year will be better than the last. After all, Molly's team has doubled since last year! I am so excited to connect with other families with DS and to walk around Como Park and see all the DS kids and people walking through. It's my happy place, people! I can hardly wait!!!!
So, if you chose, click on Molly's fundraising widget on my side bar and donate to Molly's second annual Down Syndrome Walk.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Oh, my... I don't think I knew you were in MN. We're moving to Minneapolis and I really need some advice. Could you email me? teamdickens at yahoo dot com