Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Summer Bargains

I hardley ever attend garage sales. I know that I probably should but I do not have the time, patience or energy to run around to find the ONE GOOD ONE, ya know?

However, one day in May, Gavin's friends family was having a garage sale and he insisted we go check it out. I literally dragged myself to it as it was freezing rain that day, and frankly, was the last place I wanted to be (yeah, I know. Whine, whine!!).

I am sooo glad that I went to that one (and only) garage sale as I found these for $1 Molly wears a size three shoe. That is an infant size so you can imagine the trouble I go through to find walking shoes for her. I can special order three WIDE athletic shoes that work well with her AFO's but sandles are so hard to find with hard soles. Not to mention she is constently taking off her sandles and these sandles she can't take off--hee! hee!! All for $1!

My very good friend from work has decided to move to Arizona. Total bummer for me but I am excited for her. She is getting rid of a lot of her stuff--lucky for me!! Look what I got for super duper cheap!! I practically stole the table and chairs and gazebo from her!
It does come with bug netting but after the millionth time of saying, "Don't touch, Molly" "Don't touch, Maggie". We decided to just remove it and use it on an as needed basis.

1 comment:

Tommy's mommy said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the gazebo, chairs and table. So jealous. Looks like a great spot for morning coffee or doing a craft with the kids in the evening. So cool!