Friday, September 11, 2009




Maggie and Molly are turning THREE (OMG! I don't have babies anymore!!) in a couple of weeks so we have been talking about what kind of birthday cake we are going to have.

Maggie wants a Dora cake with Dora cupcakes. Soooo....

For the past two weeks before every naptime and bedtime (I must emphasize "EVERY" here), Maggie says to me, "When I wake up, will it be time for my Dora Cupcakes?"

No Maggie, mommy will let you know.

Lesson Learned: Three year olds do NOT grasp the concept of time, therefore, the talk about a birthday should be discussed MUCH closer to the day. LOL!!!


5 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. Those cupcakes are too cute. We still wait until a day or few before Sarah's birthday to remind her. Otherwise it is nonstop "is it today?"

Cammie Heflin said...

Been there, done that!

Smudges and Blips said...

Totally unrelated... just wanted to say I miss you Trac!

Michelle said...

THREE! That's so exciting - so big!! And those cupcakes are so cute.

Felicia said...

Oh! I love those cupcakes! Gabby would be so jealous, but she can't have them (color). Are you going to try to make them yourself? If so, please post the pics!