Monday, September 21, 2009

Step Up For Down Syndrome Pic's

{{Almost ALL of}} Molly's Team 2009
  • It was great day for the Walk for Down Syndrome (now called Step Up For Down Syndrome).
  • Molly's team had around 50 people
  • We made our financial goal
  • It was 78 degree's and sunny
  • We had no melt downs
  • Met a few new families blessed with an extra 21st chromosome!

I considered doing a slide show but there are time restraints. So I just edited a few of my favorites from the day. (and really, I was too busy focusing on the cause so didn't take that many anyway)


I was so excited to see Molly "WALK" at her own walk (last year she wasn't walking quite yet)



The Front and back of Molly's Tishirts

3 comments:

His Mom said...

AWESOME! Very very cool. Glad you had such a good day.

Jennie said...

So glad you had a great day!

Monica Crumley said...

I LOVE LOVE your shirts. So cool. A team of 50 is pretty awesome.