Saturday, October 3, 2009

The 31 for 21 challange



This month is National Down Syndrome Awareness Month. My favorite topic! It truly is. I am participating in "31 for 21" challenge. It is used to promote Down Syndrome Awareness and it is our hope that we will reach someone/anyone that is new to the world of Down Syndrome and the community; that they see that we are "More Alike Than Different"

The goal is to do a blog entry everyday, all 31 days of October focused around, in someway, Down Syndrome aka Trisomy 21. Hence the name "31 for 21".

There are almost 100 blogs that are participating. I encourage you to go to Tricia's blog, "Unringing The Bell" and visit some of these blogs.

Throughout the month, I will touch on my personal stories, my advocacy stories, and how this has changed my life and everyone that knows and loves Molly. Enjoy!

If there is anything that you want to know more about, or a question, feel free to leave a comment and I will address it! It's what I love to do!!

No comments: