Friday, March 5, 2010

I {{HEART}} It...

  • When Molly surprises me and says "I wanna walk" clear as day!
  • When I ask the kids who wants something, Molly yells with her cute short little fingers in the air, "I do! I do, mama"
  • When Maggie and Gavin play house together and love and enjoy each others company
  • When my big boy Austin shows so much pride in himself with successfully passing his permit test and then correcting me when I disobey a traffic law.
  • When my husband calls me at work and asks my co-worker, "Is my beautiful bride available?"
  • When Gavin giggles and laughs until his belly hurts while watching, "Forrest Gump" (Parental Note: We only allowed him to watch certain, age appropriate parts)
  • When Maggie says a zillion times a day, "I Love You, Mama!"
  • When one of my greatest, dearest friend, Sheila who lives over 2 hours away calls me up and says she is going to drive up to take me to lunch. Just because. I love that woman!

That's all I wanted to say.

2 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

We all need to do posts like this one!

Felicia said...

I heart this post! How sweet, Tracy.