Friday, March 26, 2010

Sharing the Happiness and Love

Here are the rules for the award:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Name the person who gave the award to you and link to their blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blogs to let them know.

I received this blog award from Rebekah over at Dusting Myself Off. Clever name--I love it! Rebekah blogs about life as an extremely busy woman whom is newly wed, moving, and facing the challenge of interviewing to seek that perfect job. So head over and say HI.

What a great award. It reminds us that life is great and we need to remain positive and happy through the journey of life.

10 Things that make me oh so HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY...

10) Coffee and vanilla creamer. Coffee in the morning. Coffee in the afternoon. Oh, and soooo defiantly coffee at night!! Coffee and creamer is a must have in my house. If it's out, watch out baby!!!

9) The hubs. Yes, my adorable husband makes me oh so happy. Not all of the time, of course, but most of the time. I love how he can make me laugh when I am tired, stressed, or crabby. He can so easily recognize that and change my sour mood in a minute.

8) My planner. Mer and K have finally convinced me that I need one of these and it truly makes me happy as I have a lot less "no-shows" in 2010 and feel like an adult.

7) The morning spring air.

6) Summer bon fires in the backyard, making smores and memories with friends, neighbors, and the kids.

5) The beach. More specifically, Fort Myers Beach. Funny how that place keeps coming up? The sunsets are breathtaking. The night life is so fun. The sand, the shopping, breakfast at the waffle house, well....really, everything about that place makes me happy

4) Vacation. See Number 5

3) It is a no brainer but my kids. Yup, they make me happy. It wouldn't be a list if I didn't include them.

2) A clean house. While this is a rare occurrence around here, I just want it to be known that I am happy when it is for, ummm, 10 minutes and will be happy 15 years from now when my house will be clean and STAY clean for longer than 10 minutes.

1) God.

Since this is a happy post, I want to include some of my favorite bloggers to share in the love.

Kristin over at Life Is What You Make It.
Kristin is one of the greatest friends one could ever have or ask for.

Mer over at The Wulf Family Update
Mer and I=The A team baby!! She shows me everyday what a great friend, mother, coworker, and wife she really is. She is an amazing person.

Becca over at The Bates Motel
Becca and I share genetically enhance children. Her blog is one of the first DS blogs I found and I can't get enough of her gorgeous daughter, Sammy and all of her positive posts on what it is really like to have a child with DS.

Michelle over at The Zoromski Chronicles
Michelle is my sister in the blog world. She has been my #1 supporter through the failed adoption process and is one amazing mama and friend. She is also very soon going to meet her daughter in Eastern Europe

Stephanie over at Daily Smiles
Steph is one of those people that you can't help but smile when you read her posts on her blog. She is also someone that I don't think I could live without.

Jeana over at Feisty Kaelyn
Jeana is an amazing mom to a child with DS. She represents what life is all about. Sweet Kaelyn has had her share of downfalls in her short life but her mommy and daddy has made it so positive and uplifting. She shows us all what real love and hope is all about. Her blog is an inspiration to everyone that follows.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, thank you so much, Tracy! That's so nice! I love the awards that come along with information about a person. It's so telling. I'm glad you found my blog so early on - I still remember the blogs I discovered shortly after Samantha was born. I'm always so amazed at how much support we all provide to people who are just beginning their search for information, when all we think we're doing is venting or bragging. LOL
Anyway, give me a few days to craft a new post (thanks for the inspiration! I was starting to worry I couldn't come up with something before Wordless Wednesday! hahaha) and I'll share the love!

stephanie said...

Tracy I am beyond words!! Thank you so much!!! Your beautiful words made me cry!! I love the award and will get right on it!! As soon as i get home.

Of course I get to see the sunrise again this morning because my Bella is going to States! Gymnastics!YEAH! At 8:00am, BOOOOOO!

love and hugs!!!