Thursday, April 8, 2010

For the love of ((Chinese)) food

It drives my hubs crazy when I use the word, "seriously" but...

Seriously! Have you ever known a three year to have a love for Sesame Chicken and Rice?





Seriously?!

Chinese food is a rare find around here and that is what makes this so crazy!

Mike will stop and get himself some Chinese on the way home if he works late and we have already eaten. Every. So. Often.

Maggie's eyes widen every time she sees the box.



It makes her day to indulge in some good 'ol finger lickin' good Sesame Chicken with white rice!


Seriously, it cracks me up!

4 comments:

Michelle Z said...

Seriously? I say that all the time. We are seriously so much alike :)

And Maggie is ADORABLE with her Chinese food!

ABandCsMom said...

Yep...now I want me some Chinese food. Seriously!

Becca said...

Hahaha! Cute! And yes, it's making me want some, too!

stephanie said...

OH, I've been craving Chinese food!!!
Maggie's making it worse, it looks soooo good!
Lucky girl!!