Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lil' Miss Independent!

Mags wanted to go with her mama to the grocery store. The only problem was that she was wearing nothing less than her tutu (of course!) and it was a wee bit cold outside (In MN? Shocker!) so I had her go up to her room and get some warm (and appropriate) clothes on,

She came back with this....






Such a colorful little girl! "It matches, mama!"

Mike says, "you are not letting her go to the store like that are you?"

You betcha I did! With her Dorothy shoes and all.

6 comments:

Wren said...

She's too cute...and at least all of her stripes are going in the same direction...that's pretty close to matching! :)

Grandma Pam said...

She does not take after her Nana does she?

stephanie said...

i'm so glad you let her go like that!!

you're a good mama!!

Kelly said...

Good for you, I think she looks adorable:) And I love the Dorothy shoes!!

Felicia said...

Great job getting dressed, Maggie! I love it! It is definitely warm and more appropriate!

JennyH said...

That is funny. My 6 year old is the same way. VERY colorful choices in clothes- that really don't match at all.