Thursday, May 13, 2010

Maggie's language

Maggie and I had just dropped Molly off in her classroom when the princiapl started the morning announcements over the PA system.

Once he was done, a student, speaking spanish started speaking.

Maggie had a confused look on her face. I explained to her that there are English speaking students and Spanish speaking students so they need to speak in both so everyone can understand.

I asked her what language she spoke. She was so quick to answer...




"DORA!"

2 comments:

Becca said...

But of course! Too cute! As much as I had resisted Dora at the beginning, I have realized that Samantha actually is learning some Spanish from her, like she's learning some Mandarin from Kai-lan. Gotta love the cartoons that actually teach. :-)

Tammy said...

So cute!!! Hi Tracy, not sure you have been getting my emails but I was just wondering about when the lap top will be sent. Thanks! Tammy Rickabaugh-Zucker