Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Cave Monkey!

Oh, that Molly. Little Miss Molly always seems to find trouble these days!

This morning, while spending time with my mom dearest at the farm, we were gathering wood for the Bonfire that is to occur later tonight with some friends bacl at the homested.

Next to the wood pile is a tractor shed where Maggie, Molly, and Gavin were frolicking.

They come out of the shed looking composed, for the most part. I had just put sunscreen on the kids so a little bit of dirt was sticking to Gav and Mag's faces and arms. And then there was Miss Molly.....







She looks like a cave monkey!! How did she get soooo stinkin' dirty?!

Oh, Molly. You keep me soo busy.
Off to the bathtub. Can't possibly bring her to Wal-Mart looking this way!!

5 comments:

stephanie said...

OH my Goodness! That girl!!!! That girl!!!
Oh my goodness...

Erin said...

Wow, that is too funny!

stephanie said...

Had to come back for another look at that beautiful face.!!!

Michelle Z said...

hehehe - oh my gosh, what a silly girl!! Still, so cute, even when you can barely see her through all the dirt!

Shipley Family said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot stop laughing! Molly & Brooke are a lot alike!