Monday, May 10, 2010

Sweet Ella Grace

Photobucket

It happens in an instant. Your life is turned upside down.

That is exactly what happened to Sweet Ella Grace and her family. She went in for routine blood work and in an instant everything changed.

Femeral lines. Broviacs. Bone aspiration. Lab work. Pokes. Pokes. Pokes. Endless pokes, it seems. Poor sweet baby girl.

It's what I fear the most. Leukemia. Everyday Molly is pale or has what I imagine to be petichiae, I have to "prep" myself. Realistic or not, it's what I do.

I don't take life for granted. Watching Ella Grace and her family go through this is why I don't and can't. I have constant reminders to NOT take life or my families health for granted.

Because it can change in an instant.

Head over to Ella's blog and show them some love and leave a comment to let them know you are praying for Sweet Ella Grace.

1 comment:

Runningmama said...

Oh, how right you are...life can change in the blink of an eye...praying for sweet Ella Grace!