Sunday, July 11, 2010

8 years of bliss!!

Today, Mike and I are celebrating our 8 year wedding anniversary. "Today I will marry my friend....one that I laugh with, live for, dream with, love"
I picked this saying for our wedding invitations because I thought that this is really what marriage is all about. I can honestly say that it does incorporate well into our marriage.

We laugh. We sometimes just have to laugh and the crazy life that we share together. Constantly going. Moving. Action.
Live for. There are days that I live for Mike. Those days that only he can help me through it and I am so thankful that I have him in my life. He's a fabulous daddy to our litter of children. He is the soft and sensitive one. He keeps me grounded, if that's possible.

I also appreciate the fact that I get to live out my dreams with him.

Through the years, we've had our days. Rough times, good times, bad times. And I am sure that in the years to come there with be more rough times, good times, and bad times. But at the end of the day, we still have each other. And I love that!

I love you, honey bunny!!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Congratulations, you guys! Tracy, what BEAUTIFUL photos!!

Grandma Pam said...

Mom in law thinks Mike made an awesome pick too.
Love and blessing to you guys always. Wow, it seems like it was last week ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you both! I wish you all the happiness! Hope you have a great celebration!

Kelly

stephanie said...

OH, what a beautiful bride you were!!!! And a beautiful couple you are!!
Happy Anniversary!!
And happy birthday to Gavin!!!