Sunday, July 11, 2010

My BIG little boy...



My little man turned 7 last month.

I am so proud of him. For so many reasons.

Gavin has come a long way in the past year. It really amazes me what a year makes.

He is so good with Molly. He is her protector. He has really stepped up to be the "big brother". I love watching him interact with her.

I love his energy. Each and every day, he wakes up (with a huge smile on his face!) and ponders what he is going to do that day. He lives each day to the absolute fullest!! He is our social butterfly. He has befriended every boy in the neighborhood and with his gentle spirit, has made sure that everyone gets to play. He ensures that no one is left out. Gotta love this kid!




His determination and his ability to focus has really transpired. He recently had swim lessons and he tried his best. Each and every lesson. He now looks forward to going to the lake so he can practice on the skills he has learned.

With baseball, his ambition really shows. He always asks that coach, "Can I be on first? Can I be on first?". He gets so fired up about baseball!

Going forward, I am excited to see what the next year will bring for BIG little boy.

No comments: